12 Volt Trailer Breakaway Kit
Brand: The Trailer Parts Outlet
- Kit Includes:
- Built-in battery charger
- Weather-resistant battery box
- Sealed 12-volt rechargeable 5-amp-hour battery
- Charges at 1/2 volt below voltage supplied by towing vehicle
- Break-Away switch
- LED tester - shows if battery is good, bad or charging
- Mounting screws
- Box can be mounted on trailer jack or trailer frame
- Works with single and tandem axle trailers
- Has automatic shut-off when fully charged
- Green indicator light will remain on even when charge is full
- 5-5/8" Wide x 5-1/8" Tall x 4-1/8" Deep
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Push button tester lets you know your break away system is ready to go.
- Box mounts on the side of the trailer tongue.
- System is designed to bring a trailer safely to a stop by activating its electric brakes, should it disconnect while you are towing.
- The Breakaway system is designed to bring trailers safely to a stop by activating electric brakes, should a trailer be disconnected while you are driving.
- This type of safety system is required in most states on trailers rated over 3,000 GVW