2k TK Trailer Axle - (2000 lb Beam Only)
- Product Information
- Capacity: 2000 lbs
- Tube: 1 3/4"
- Beam Only
This 2K TK trailer axle beam can serve as the foundation of your new car hauler, boat trailer, or cargo trailer. Its 2,000-pound capacity is ideal for light-duty work, and we can help you find all of the compatible springs, U-bolt kits, and tire and wheel assemblies in our online store. If you're unsure whether or not this axle is right for your business, then please don't hesitate to contact us. At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we're here to help every customer find the parts they need. Order your new 2K TK trailer axle from our online catalog today!
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility, Boat, Car Haulers, ATV, Lawn & Landscape, Motorcycle, BBQ Pit, Cargo, Enclosed, RV Trailers and more
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.