- 3,500 lbs TK Trailer Axle (3.5K Capacity)
- 5 Lug
- Tube: 2 3/8”
This 3.5K TK electric brake trailer axle could be the part you need to get your trailer back on the road. If you have a utility trailer, cargo trailer, or ATV trailer that your business relies on every day, then it’s important to have axles that you can trust. Your new 3.5K axle will come fully assembled, which cuts down on the time it takes you to put everything together. If you need replacement parts, then you can find the list in the “Internal Components” below. Order your electric brake axle from The Trailer Parts Outlet today!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
- 3.5k (3500 lb Capacity) Bearing Kit - includes:
- One Inner Bearing
- One Outer Bearing
- One Tang Washer - for EZ-Lube spindle applications
- One Hub/Dust/Grease Cap
- One Cotter Pin - for standard spindle applications
- One Outer Race
- One Inner Race
- One Double Lip Grease Seal
- 3.5k TK Axle Hub - 5 lug Brake
- 3.5k TK Axle Beam - 3.5k Tube
- 3.5k TK Axle Studs - 1/2"
- 3.5k TK Axle Brake Assembly - 10x2.25"
- Replaces Dexter, AL-KO, Hayes, and Lippert Axles
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung – Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- A better highway experience
- Trailer Axle Design for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Boat Trailer Axle, Car Haulers Trailer Axle, ATV Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Motorcycle Trailer Axle, BBQ Pit Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Powder Coated Finish to Ensure Longevity
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles.
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 1 Year for TK Axles
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight Tube
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9397 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you."
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles."