TK Build-To-Order RV Trailer Axle - Dexter and Lippert Compatible
- Product Information
If you are needing something faster call one of our trailer parts experts to see if the axle you need is in stock.
If available, have your purchase sent to a commercial business address as this will be delivered on a freight truck.
This is a completely custom guide to ordering a replacement axle for your RV. Typically RV manufacturers use a one off axle and charge you an arm and leg for a replacement. This order sheet above allows you to create the axle you need for a fraction of the price.
All trailer axles are designed to operate within a certain minimum and maximum difference between the hubface and spring center. Below are the differences allowed to keep the axle rated at the capacity specified.
NOTE: There are NO RETURNS on this item, and you submitting your order is confirmation of such.
- All Dexter axles come with a cambered tube (bow in the center)
- All TK axles come with a straight tube (Cambered upon request)
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Axles manufactured in house
- Each axle has socket welds giving you a 40% stronger weld than the leading competitors
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Cambered or Straight Tube Options
A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Boat Trailer Axle, Car Haulers Trailer Axle, ATV Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Motorcycle Trailer Axle, BBQ Pit Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Powder Coated Finish to Ensure Longevity
- CSA Certified
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
If you have any questions, please call the office at (833) 416-9400. The trailer parts expert can then help you through the ordering process.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.