Trailer 2" Diameter Welled Ball Mounts, 4" of Drop, 7 1/2" long, 2" x 2" shank, with Pin and Clip PS-18095
- For trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening Pin and Clip included.
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Prime Steel’s welded mounts come with a trailer ball pre-attached to the mounting platform to provide a ready-to-tow solution A Welded ball mount features a trailer ball that is permanently fixed to the shank structure, making it stronger than a traditional non-welded ball mount. Besides increased strength, one advantage of a permanently attached trailer ball is that it can never be loosened or stolen from your vehicle. Prime Steel’s welded ball mounts come with 2" x 2" shanks and include a pin and clip with each unit.
- This particular Welded mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 750 lbs. It measures 7 1/2" long, has 4" of drop and comes with a 2" diameter trailer ball. Prime Steel’s welded ball mounts are great for towing most standard size trailers, including utility trailers, livestock trailers, boat trailers and campers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
- Manufactured by Prime Steel Inc, over 25-years of manufacturing excellence Trailer Hitches, Trailer Towing Products, Trailer Ball Mounts, Trailer & RV Accessories, Pins, Receiver Tubes