30K Stainless Steel Trailer Hitch Ball 2 5/16" x 1" x 3" PS-18267
- 30,000 lbs GTW Tow Capacity
- High-Strength Stainless Steel finish
- Protected by a rust-resistant stainless steel finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Fine threads for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. V-5 specifications
- Notes: The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank.
- Prime Steel's trailer balls are designed for strength, ease of use and, ultimately, to get you to your destination without hassle. Prime Steel's 2" trailer hitch balls are constructed from quality steel and are made with precision to fit your 2" trailer coupler like a hand in a glove. They are able to tow most standard-duty and heavy-duty trailers such as utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, livestock trailers and recreational vehicle trailers for hauling ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft and more. These tow balls are an excellent extension of your class 3 or class 4 trailer hitch and ball mount, and are the ideal choice for most pickup trucks and SUVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
- Manufactured by Prime Steel Inc, over 25-years of manufacturing excellence Trailer Hitches, Trailer Towing Products, Trailer Ball Mounts, Trailer & RV Accessories, Pins, Receiver Tubes