Dexter 7k Trailer Axle - 7000 lb Hydraulic Disc Brake 8 lug 93/77
- Capacity: 7000 lbs
- Hubface: 93
- Spring Center: 77
- Tube: 3”
- Weight: 232 lbs
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
- Inner Bearing – 25580
- Inner Race – 25520
- Outer Bearing – 14125A
- Outer Race – 14276
- Seal – 10-36
- Drum - 8 lug Brake
- Beam - 7k Tube
- Hub Cap - Easy Grease
- Studs - 5/8"
- Brake - Dexter Disc Brake
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung – Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Cambered Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Medium Duty Trailers
- Utility, Boat, Car Haulers, ATV, Lawn & Landscape, Flatbed, Livestock, Cargo, Enclosed, RV Trailers, Dump, Lowboy, Flatbed Trailers and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
The Dexter Difference
- Premium Dexter 5 Year Warranty
- Detailed Product & Service Literature
- Durable, weather resistant components
- CSA Certified Brakes
- Readily available parts nationally
- Precision Machines spindles and castings
- ISO 9001 Certified
- 50 Million+ Axles installed on Trailers over the past 50 years
To place a custom axle order, please call (855) 231-3005 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Premium Dexter Axle Warranty
Limited 5 Year Warranty
Dexter warrants to the original purchaser that its axles, suspension systems and Genuine Replacement Parts shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years. The warranty period shall begin from the date of the original purchase of the Genuine Replacement Parts.
These warranties do not extend to and do not cover defects caused by:
1. The connecting of brake wiring to the trailer wiring or trailer wiring to the towing vehicle wiring.
2. The attachment of the running gear to the frame.
3. Parts not supplied by Dexter.
4. Any damage whatsoever caused by or related to any alteration of the axle including welding supplemental brackets to the axle.
5. Use of an axle on a unit other than the unit to which it was originally mounted.
6. Normal wear and tear.
7. Improper alignment.
8. Improper installation.
9. Unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as specified in Dexter’s current publication “Operation Maintenance Service Manual including required maintenance after “Prolonged Storage”)
10. Improper torque values and torqueing of lug nuts. (The proper torqueing procedure and torque values are contained in Dexter’s current publication “Operation Maintenance Service Manual”)
11. Cosmetic finish or corrosion.
1. In all cases, Dexter reserves the right to fully satisfy its obligations under the Limited Warranties by refunding the lesser of the original purchase price and the then-current list price of the defective axle (or, if the axle has been discontinued, of the most nearly comparable current product).
2. Dexter reserves the right to furnish a substitute of replacement component or product in the event an axle or any component of the axle is discontinued or is otherwise unavailable.
3. These warranties are nontransferable.