ORDER YOUR PREMIUM BOAR TRAILER KIT TODAY!
- 2 - 12k Hydraulic Disc Brake Axles
- 4 - 6k 30" 6 leaf Slipper Springs
- 4 - 6K U-Bolt Kits
- 1 - Slipper Tandem Hanger Kit
- 4 -Premium 245/70 19.5" BOAR Tires and Wheels (Please see Tire and Wheel Options above)
This Premium 12k Tandem axle TK Trailer Kit provides a 24,000-pound capacity, making it ideal for boat trailers, livestock trailers, and many other trailer types. Each kit comes with everything you need to build or repair a trailer, and you'll love having all the parts in one place, rather than having to search for them individually. The axles come fully assembled, which means that you won't have to put the hub faces in place or try to grease everything once the trailer is put together. The tires and wheels are premium BOAR 19.5" assemblies, making your trailer a high quality, durable tool.Features:
- Pre-packaged kit to ensure proper fitment of running gear
- OEM Grade Trailer Axles & Suspension
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- Axles come fully assembled
- Premium 19.5" Tire and Wheel Assemblies
Why upgrade your 16" or 17.5" wheels to 19.5" Boar Wheels?
- 19.5" Tires are proven to have an extended commercial tire life
- According to Forest River Forums, "The mileage expectation of a trailer tire is 5,000 to 12,000 miles."
- According to Vehq, "The mileage lifespan for a standard trailer tire is about 5,000 to 12,000 miles." This range can vary, but on average it's a good starting guideline."
- With Boar Wheels & 19.5" Tires, customers have reported over 150,000 miles before replacement
- Investing in these wheels now, will save you hundreds, even thousands in time, labor, and money in the future by increasing overall tire life, eliminating blowouts and downtime.
- Increased tow and load capacities (6,050 lbs. load capacity per wheel) versus the standard 16" trailer wheels up to even 17.5" trailer wheels.
- Improved fuel economy when towing
- Customers have reported a 1-2 mpg improvement
- Having 19.5" wheels give you access to commercial grade LT American made, brand name tires that have been proven reliable in the automotive market for years
- They have been used reliably for decades on fleet vehicles like FedEx and UPS delivery trucks and most medium-duty trucks including Ford F450 and bigger, Dodge 4500 and bigger, and GM 4500 and bigger.
- This group is the majority of the utility company trucks, railroad service trucks, regional food service trucks, emergency vehicles, and more
- If you own an SRW (Single Rear Wheel) Truck, you can match your tires and wheels with your trailer
- These wheels will easily fit on you 6000 lbs to 9000 lbs single wheel axles on a lug centric wheel type and will fit your 10000 lbs to 12000 lbs dual wheel applications on the hub centric wheel type with often times only a 1" increase in overall tire height
- 19.5" Tires have a superior warranty
- Last, but not least, the speed rating on 19.5" tires are superior and can have up to a speed rating of 87/mph in contrast to a standard trailer tire with a speed rating of only 65MPH
Don't believe us? Watch these videos
Customer Review Video 119.5 Wheel Benefits Video 2
Aluminum vs. Steel Wheels
- Aluminum Wheels have a more aesthetic and expensive look
- Aluminum Wheels are made of a stronger material thus have a higher capacity
- Aluminum Wheels have a much higher corrosion resistance
When to and when not to upgrade to 19.5" boar wheel
- It is smart to upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels if you own an RV or trailer that you use on a regular basis and need reliable tires and wheels.
- Many of our customers upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels just because their trailers are expensive and high quality and they seek a trailer tire and wheel of the same caliber look, and quality.
- Do not upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels if you do not utilize your trailer often enough to justify the investment.
- Do not upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels if blowouts and downtime aren't a concern.