5225 - 102" x 25' Tandem Axle 20K Gooseneck Flatbed Trailer DIY Master Plan - 21 How-to Steps w/ Blueprint
- Product Information
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. By purchasing this product, the purchaser agrees to comply with this disclaimer.
Difficulty Level: Beginner
- Bed Size: 25'x102"
- Gross Capacity: 20,000 lbs
- Empty Weight: 8275 lbs
- Empty Tongue Weight: 1080 lbs
- Frame: I Beam and Channel
- Deck: Diamond Plate or Wood
- 5' Dove tail
- Fold down ramp with assist springs
- adjustable coupler
- dual side wind jacks
- Chain and boomer storage between lower tongue members
- Chain pockets with heavy rails along each side
- Engineer Approved & Stamped Full Sized 24" x 36" Blueprints
- Suitable for High School Shop & Ag Classes, Industry, & Do-it-yourselfers
- Detailed Cut List w/ Full Bill of Materials & Welding Tips
- Tailored TK Trailer Kit to ensure all the right parts for the plan all packaged up for your convenience.
This plan is specifically made for (SOLD SEPARATELY):
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.