- Capacity: 5200 lbs
- Tube: 3"
- Beam Only
- Drilled and Wired
Dexter creates some of the best trailer axles on the market, and this axle beam is another prime example of their master craftsmanship. This beam can be used on a trailer that needs a 5K or 5.2K axle capacity, and we know you'll love how durable your new axle turns out to be. The beam is made of high-strength cambered steel, and once you add the hub face and springs to it, you'll be set for a smooth ride down any road, as well as even wear on your tires. Order your new Dexter axle beam online today!
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Cambered Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility, Boat, Car Haulers, ATV, Lawn & Landscape, Motorcycle, BBQ Pit, Cargo, Enclosed, RV Trailers and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles."