When ordering raw materials, you can expect minor rust and oils that will need to be cleaned upon arrival to you.
Chrome Finish Trailer Tow Hitch Ball (Capacity 6K) 2" x 2 1/8" x 1" PS-18051
- 2" x 2 1/8" x 1" Hitch Ball
- Fits 2" Couplers
- Acdept up to 6,000 lbs GTW (6K Capacity)
- Chrome Finish
- High-strength, hot-forged steel construction and protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Features fine threads for superior holding strength
- Safety tested to meet U.S. V-5 specifications
- Simply put, it is a solid piece of towing equipment
- Prime steels 2-inch trailer balls are expertly engineered
- Packed with strength they are durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing
- Anything a class 5-trailer hitch and ball mount can handle there is a prime steel 2-inch trailer ball to match
- These tow balls are perfect for towing all types of heavy receiver-style trailers, including dump trailers, toy haulers, farm trailers, chopper boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, deluxe RVs, small yachts, and more.
- Note: never exceed the lowest weight capacities of any towing component; i.e. The vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.
- Offering the power to tow with confidence prime steel trailer hitch balls are thoroughly tested for safety and meet U.S. VESC specifications
- The mounting platform must be at least 3/8-inches thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16-inches larger in diameter than the threaded shank
- Manufactured by Prime Steel Inc, over 25-years of manufacturing excellence Trailer Hitches, Trailer Towing Products, Trailer Ball Mounts, Trailer & RV Accessories, Pins, Receiver Tubes