Hopkins 48485 Trailer 7 Blade Vehicle Side (plastic)Trailer Wiring Codes
A 7 Blade connector is typically used with large trailers (RV and industrial) and is the most popular tow package connector on new tow vehicles. This connector provides the following functions: left/right turn, taillight, ground, auxiliary, electric brake and reverse.
- Impact and Corrosion Resistant
- Rear grommet/ strain relief for weatherproofing
- Meets SAE standards
- Fits into any 7 blade mounting bracket
- Most common vehicle side connector
- 90 Day Warranty From The Date Of Original Purchase