- Wheel Size - 19.5" x 6.75"
- Weight Rating - 6,000/lbs.
- PSI - 125
- Offset - 0"
- Lug Pattern - 8 on 6.5"
- Stud Size - 5/8
- Centering - Hub Centric
- Center Bore - 4.75"
- Material - Steel
- Color - Liquid Silver, Powder Coated
- Torque: 2 Piece Lug Nut = 160/ft.lb.
- Recommended Tire Sizes: 225/70R19.5 LRJ/245/70R19.5 LRH or LRJ
Why upgrade your 16" or 17.5" wheels to 19.5" Boar Wheels?
- 19.5" Tires are proven to have an extended commercial tire life
- According toForest River Forums, the mileage expectation of a trailer tire is 5,000 to 12,000 miles.
- According toVehq, the mileage lifespan for a standard trailer tire is about 5,000 to 12,000 miles. This range can vary, but on average it's a good starting guideline."
- With Boar Wheels and 19.5" Tires, customers have reported over 150,000 miles before replacement
- Investing in these wheels now, will save you hundreds, even thousands in time, labor, and money in the future by increasing overall tire life, eliminating blowouts and downtime.
- Increased tow and load capacities (6,050 lbs. load capacity per wheel) versus the standard 16" trailer wheels up to even 17.5" trailer wheels.
- Improved fuel economy when towing
- Customers have reported a 1-2 mpg improvement
- Having 19.5" wheels give you access to commercial grade LTAmerican made, brand name tiresthat have been proven reliable in the automotive market for years
- They have been used reliably for decades on fleet vehicles like FedEx and UPS delivery trucks and most medium-duty trucks including Ford F450 and bigger, Dodge 4500 and bigger, and GM 4500 and bigger.
- This group is the majority of the utility company trucks, railroad service trucks, regional food service trucks, emergency vehicles, and more
- If you own an SRW (Single Rear Wheel) Truck, you can match your tires and wheels with your trailer
- These wheels will easily fit on you 6000 lbs to 9000 lbs single wheel axles on a lug centric wheel type and will fit your 10000 lbs to 12000 lbs dual wheel applications on the hub centric wheel type with often times only a 1" increase in overall tire height
- 19.5" Tires have a superior warranty
- Last, but not least, the speed rating on 19.5" tires are superior and can have up to aspeed rating of 87/mphin contrast to a standard trailer tire with a speed rating of only 65MPH
Don't believe us? Watch these videos
Customer Review Video 1
19.5 Wheel Benefits Video 2
When to and when not to upgrade to 19.5" boar wheel
- It is smart to upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels if you own an RV or trailer that you use on a regular basis and need reliable tires and wheels
- Many of our customers upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels just because their trailers are expensive and high quality and they seek a trailer tire and wheel of the same caliber look, and quality.
- Do not upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels if you do not utilize your trailer often enough to justify the investment.
- Do not upgrade to 19.5" Boar Wheels if you are not concerned about blowouts or downtime