Trailer 2" Diameter Welled Ball Mounts, 2" of drop, 7 1/2" long, 2" x 2" shank, with Pin and Clip PS-18090
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
When ordering raw materials, you can expect minor rust and oils that will need to be cleaned upon arrival to you.
Trailer 2" Diameter Welled Ball Mounts, 4" of Drop, 7 1/2" long, 2" x 2" shank, with Pin and Clip PS-18090
- For trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening Pin and Clip included.
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Prime Steel's welded mounts come with a trailer ball pre-attached to the mounting platform to provide a ready-to-tow solution A Welded ball mount features a trailer ball that is permanently fixed to the shank structure, making it stronger than a traditional non-welded ball mount. Besides increased strength, one advantage of a permanently attached trailer ball is that it can never be loosened or stolen from your vehicle. Prime Steel's welded ball mounts come with 2" x 2" shanks and include a pin and clip with each unit.
- This particular Welded mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 750 lbs. It measures 7 1/2" long, has 2" of drop and comes with a 2" diameter trailer ball. Prime Steel's welded ball mounts are great for towing most standard size trailers, including utility trailers, livestock trailers, boat trailers and campers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
- Manufactured by Prime Steel Inc, over 25-years of manufacturing excellence Trailer Hitches, Trailer Towing Products, Trailer Ball Mounts, Trailer & RV Accessories, Pins, Receiver Tubes
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.