6000 lb TK Tandem Axle Trailer Parts Kit - 12K Capacity LD (Complete Midnight Series)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
- How To
Custom Axle Disclaimer: All custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your axle is over 96" it is considered overlength and there will be an additional fee collected before shipping depending on your location.
Instead of making you search for separate parts and pieces for your trailer, the team at The Trailer Parts Outlet did the hard work for you and bundled everything together into these Complete TK Trailer Parts Kits. You can find the perfect bundle and get fast shipping on every order. No need to waste time hunting for individual parts, you can purchase your kit today and get to work on building or repairing your trailer.
- 1 - 6k Trailer Axle - 6000 lb Electric Brake 6 lug
- 1 - 6k Trailer Axle - 6000 lb Idler 6 lug
- 2 - Trailer U-bolt kit for 5200 - 7000 lb Axles (1/2"Diameter)
- 1 - Double Eye Tandem Hanger Kit for 3500-7000 lb Axles
- 4 - 5 Leaf Trailer Double Eye Spring for 6000 lb Axles
- 4 - Wheel 16" 10 ply Radial - ST 235/80R16 6x5.5 (Black Mod)
- 2 - Tandem Axle 9x72 Smooth Steel Teardrop Fender
- 2 - Tandem Axle 9x72 Smooth Fender Back
- 2 - Red 6in Oval LED S/T/T Light
- 2 - Flush Mount Grommet For 6in Oval Lights
- 2 - Pigtail for Led Lights -3 Prong 10"
- 1 - License Plate Light-Rectangular
- 1 - Sealed ID Light Bar - 3 Red Lights
- 2 - 2" Round Sealed LED Marker/Clearance Lights - Red
- 4 - 2" Round Sealed LED Marker/Clearance Lights - Amber
- 6 - Flush Mount Grommet For 2in Round Lights
- 6 - Pigtail for 2-2.5" Rnd Lights - 2 Pin 6"
- 1 - 7 Way Plug
- 3.6 - 6 way cable 14 gauge (per 10 foot)
- 2 - Silver Trailer Safety Chain - 1/4x31" (5k Capacity)
- 20 - Reflective DOT Tape - 18" Strips
- 1 - 12 Volt Trailer Breakaway Kit
- 1 - 12.5K A-Frame Cast Coupler-12.5k 2 5/16" Bulldog Style
- 1 - Drop Leg 8k 7k Trailer Jack - 8000 7000 lb Side Wind
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.