10k Dexter Trailer Axle - 10000 lb Electric Brake 8 lug
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
- How To
- 10,000 lbs Dexter Trailer Axle (10K Capacity)
- 8 Lug
- Tube: 5"
- Weight: 435 lbs
- All Dexter axles come with a cambered tube (bow in the center)
- All TK axles come with a straight tube (Cambered upon request)
This 10K Dexter electric brake trailer axle is an ideal option for businesses that want to keep their trailers on the road. Every axle comes fully assembled, so once you receive yours, you can install it on your trailer, add your suspension, and put on the tire and wheel assemblies. With a 10,000-pound capacity, this axle will be able to handle those heavy-duty jobs that your company focuses on. If you have questions about this axle, or you want to find replacement parts, then please don't hesitate to contact us. Order your new 10K Dexter axle today!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
9k-10k (9000-10,000 lb Capacity) Bearing Kit (2 sets) - each set includes:
- Outer Bearing
- Inner Bearing
- Outer Race
- Inner Race
- Unitized Oil Seal
- 10k Trailer Axle Drum - 8 lug Brake
- 10k Trailer Axle Hub Cap - Oil Bath
- 10k Trailer Axle Studs - 5/8"
- 10k Trailer Axle Brake - 12 1/4" x 3 3/8" Electric
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- High Strength Cambered Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Trailer Axle Design for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Boat Trailer Axle, Car Haulers Trailer Axle, ATV Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Motorcycle Trailer Axle, BBQ Pit Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle & More
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
The Dexter Axle Difference
- Premium Dexter Trailer Axle 5 Year Warranty
- #1 Selling Trailer Axle Brand
- Detailed Product & Service Literature
- Durable, weather resistant components
- CSA Certified Brakes
- Readily available parts nationally
- Precision Machines spindles and castings
- ISO 9001 Certified
- 50 Million+ Axles installed on Trailers over the past 50 years
- Replaces Rockwell American, Lippert, Hayes, and AL-KO axles
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.