Why Go Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Increased Brake Power
- Increased Reliability
- Better For Going Up and Down Steep Slopes
- 12,000 lbs TK Trailer Hydraulic Disc Brake Axle (12K Capacity)
- Tube: 5”
- Weight: 578 lbs
This 12K hydraulic disc brake axle is a great option for those trailers that have to go up and down steep slopes on a regular basis. Hydraulic brakes can also provide better braking power and more reliability when towing a trailer, which will give you peace of mind as you’re driving to that next job. The axle comes fully assembled and is an ideal choice for lowboys, flatbeds, and gooseneck trailers. If you have questions about this axle, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we’re always happy to help our customers find exactly what they need!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
12-15K (12,000-15,000 Lb Capacity) Bearing Kit (2 sets) - each set includes:
- Inner Bearing
- Outer Bearing
- Inner Race
- Outer Race
- Unitized Oil Seal
- 12k Trailer Axle Hub - 8 lug Disc
- 12k Trailer Axle Hub Cap - Oil Bath
- 12k Trailer Axle Studs - 5/8"
- 12k Trailer Axle Brake - Hydraulic Disc Brake Pad Kit
- Axles come fully assembled
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction
- Underslung – Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- Designed for use on Heavy Duty Trailers
- Flatbed, Lowboy, Car Haulers, Gooseneck, Lawn & Landscape, Dump Trailers & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles.
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9397 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you."
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles."