Why Go Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Increased Brake Power
- Increased Reliability
- Better For Going Up and Down Steep Slopes
- 15,000 lbs TK Trailer Hydraulic Disc Brake Axle (15K Capacity)
- Tube: 5”
- Weight: 678 lbs
If you’re building a new flatbed or lowboy trailer, and you need a heavy-duty axle, then there’s no better choice than this 15K hydraulic brake axle. It features an 8-lug hub face, and the hydraulic disc brake makes it ideal for steep slopes that you encounter while towing your trailer. Each axle comes fully assembled, so once you install the brakes, suspension, and tire and wheel assemblies, your trailer will be ready to go. If you have questions about this axle, or you need to order replacement parts, then please don’t hesitate to call. Order your new 15K trailer axle now!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
12-15K (12,000-15,000 Lb Capacity) Bearing Kit (2 sets) - each set includes:
- Inner Bearing
- Outer Bearing
- Inner Race
- Outer Race
- Unitized Oil Seal
- 15k Trailer Axle Hub - 8 lug Brake
- 15k Trailer Axle Hub Cap - Oil Bath
- 15k Trailer Axle Studs - 22mm
- 15k Trailer Axle Brake - Hydraulic Disc Brake Pad Kit
- Axles come fully assembled
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction
- Underslung – Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- Designed for use on Heavy Duty Trailers
- Flatbed, Lowboy, Car Haulers, Gooseneck, Lawn & Landscape, Dump Trailers & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles.
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9397 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you."
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles."