The Dexter Axle Difference
- Premium Dexter Trailer Axle 5 Year Warranty
- #1 Selling Trailer Axle Brand
- Detailed Product & Service Literature
- Durable, weather resistant components
- CSA Certified Brakes
- Readily available parts nationally
- Precision Machines spindles and castings
- ISO 9001 Certified
- 50 Million+ Axles installed on Trailers over the past 50 years
- Replaces Rockwell American, Lippert, Hayes, and AL-KO axles
- Capacity: 3500 lbs
- Tube: 2 3/8"
Dexter is a leading manufacturer of trailer axles, and this 3.5K electric brake axle is another example of their outstanding quality. You can use it to build that new trailer you've wanted for years, or you can use it to replace an old or broken axle on a trailer that's been sitting for several months. With a 3,500-pound capacity, you can use it on a number of trailer types, including boat trailers, landscape trailers, and many others. If you want to know more about this axle, then read the features below, or contact us online today. We look forward to helping you!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)