3.5k TK Trailer Axle - 3500 lb Electric Brake 5 lug
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
Custom Axle Disclaimer: All custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your axle is over 96" it is considered overlength and there will be an additional fee collected before shipping depending on your location.
- 3,500 lbs TK Trailer Axle (3.5K Capacity)
- 5 Lug
- Tube: 2 3/8"
This 3.5K TK electric brake trailer axle could be the part you need to get your trailer back on the road. If you have a utility trailer, cargo trailer, or ATV trailer that your business relies on every day, then it's important to have axles that you can trust. Your new 3.5K axle will come fully assembled, which cuts down on the time it takes you to put everything together. If you need replacement parts, then you can find the list in the Internal Components" below. Order your electric brake axle from The Trailer Parts Outlet today!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
3.5k (3500 lb Capacity) Bearing Kit - includes:
- One Inner Bearing
- One Outer Bearing
- One Tang Washer - for EZ-Lube spindle applications
- One Hub/Dust/Grease Cap
- One Cotter Pin - for standard spindle applications
- One Outer Race
- One Inner Race
- One Double Lip Grease Seal
- 3.5k TKAxle Hub - 5 lug Brake
- 3.5k TKAxle Beam - 3.5k Tube
- 3.5k TKAxle Studs - 1/2"
- 3.5k TKAxle Brake Assembly - 10x2.25"
- Replaces Dexter, AL-KO, Hayes, and Lippert Axles
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- A better highway experience
- Trailer Axle Design for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Boat Trailer Axle, Car Haulers Trailer Axle, ATV Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Motorcycle Trailer Axle, BBQ Pit Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Powder Coated Finish to Ensure Longevity
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.