3.5k Dexter Trailer Axle - 3500 lb Electric Brake 5 lug - (Set of 2)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
- How To
Custom Axle Disclaimer: All custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your axle is over 96" it is considered overlength and there will be an additional fee collected before shipping depending on your location.
- Capacity: 3500 lbs
- Tube: 2 3/8"
- Set of 2
- All Dexter axles come with a cambered tube (bow in the center)
- All TK axles come with a straight tube (Cambered upon request)
Dexter is a leading manufacturer of trailer axles, and this 3.5K electric brake axle is another example of their outstanding quality. You can use it to build that new trailer you've wanted for years, or you can use it to replace an old or broken axle on a trailer that's been sitting for several months. With a 3,500-pound capacity, you can use it on a number of trailer types, including boat trailers, landscape trailers, and many others. If you want to know more about this axle, then read the features below, or contact us online today. We look forward to helping you!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
3.5k (3500 lb Capacity) Bearing Kit - includes:
- One Inner Bearing
- One Outer Bearing
- One Tang Washer - for EZ-Lube spindle applications
- One Hub/Dust/Grease Cap
- One Cotter Pin - for standard spindle applications
- One Outer Race
- One Inner Race
- One Double Lip Grease Seal
- 3.5k Axle Hub - 5 lug Brake
- 3.5k Axle Beam - 3.5k Tube
- 3.5k Axle Studs - 1/2"
- 3.5k Axle Brake Assembly - 10x2.25"
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- A better highway experience
- Trailer Axle Design for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Boat Trailer Axle, Car Haulers Trailer Axle, ATV Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Motorcycle Trailer Axle, BBQ Pit Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Powder Coated Finish to Ensure Longevity
The Dexter Axle Difference
- Premium Dexter Trailer Axle 5 Year Warranty
- #1 Selling Trailer Axle Brand
- Detailed Product & Service Literature
- Durable, weather resistant components
- CSA Certified Brakes
- Readily available parts nationally
- Precision Machines spindles and castings
- ISO 9001 Certified
- 50 Million+ Axles installed on Trailers over the past 50 years
- Replaces Rockwell American, Lippert, Hayes, and AL-KO axles
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.