- Capacity: 6000 lbs
- Tube: 3""
- Beam Only
- Drilled and Wired
This beam can be used on a trailer that needs a 6K axle capacity, and we know you'll love how durable your new axle turns out to be. The beam is made of high-strength straight steel, and once you add the hub face and springs to it, you'll be set for a smooth ride down any road, as well as even wear on your tires. Order your new TK axle beam online today!
- UnderslungAxle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility, Boat, Car Haulers, ATV, Lawn & Landscape, Motorcycle, BBQ Pit, Cargo, Enclosed, RV Trailers and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9396 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you."
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles."