7000 lb TK Tandem Axle HD Kit - 14K Capacity (Axle Series)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
- How To
Custom Axle Disclaimer: All custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your axle is over 96" it is considered overlength and there will be an additional fee collected before shipping depending on your location.
Order Your New 7K Tandem Axle Trailer Kit Now!
- 2 - 7k Electric Brake Axles (1/2" studs)
- NOTE: Lead time on a custom axle is 3-4 weeks. Please review the size chart in the images titled: "Custom Axle Min/Max Reference Chart" to make sure the size you need will meet the guidelines provided. Please also note we will be contact with you to get the custom size you are needing so please provide a good working phone number on your order to prevent delays.
- 4 - 3.5k 29.50" 6 leaf Slipper Springs
- 2 - 3.5K U-Bolt Kits
- 1 - Slipper Tandem Hanger Kit
This 7K tandem axle trailer kit comes with everything you need to build your new trailer. Instead of sourcing the axle and the suspension from different places, you'll have all the parts in one convenient bundle. The axles come fully assembled, making it easy to install them on your boat, utility, or landscape trailer. We can ship everything for free to a commercial address so that you can get your parts quickly and get to work on your trailer. If you have any questions, please let us know right away. Order your new 7K axle kit today!
- Pre-packaged kit to ensure proper fitment of running gear
- OEM Grade Trailer Axles & Suspension
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Medium Duty Trailers
- Utility, Boat, Car Haulers, ATV, Lawn & Landscape, Flatbed, Livestock, Cargo, Enclosed, RV Trailers, Dump, Lowboy, Flatbed Trailers and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Axles come fully assembled
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.