7k TK Trailer Axle - 7000 lb Electric Brake 8 lug
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
- How To
Custom Axle Disclaimer: All custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your axle is over 96" it is considered overlength and there will be an additional fee collected before shipping depending on your location.
- 7,000 lbs TK Trailer Axle (7K Capacity)
- Tube: 3"
- Weight: 232 lbs
This 7K TK electric brake trailer axle features an 8-lug configuration, making it ideal for medium-duty trailers such as landscape trailers, small cargo trailers, and many others. The axle comes fully assembled, so you don't have to worry about attaching the hub face. All you have to do is install it on your trailer, add the suspension and the tires and wheels, and everything will be ready to go. If you're unsure whether or not this axle is the right one for your fleet, then don't hesitate to contact us. We're always happy to help our customers choose the best options!
Internal Components:(Click to go to Product)
7k (7000 lb Capacity) Bearing Kit (2 sets) each set includes:
- Inner Bearing
- Inner Race
- Outer Bearing
- Outer Race
- Double Lip Grease Seal
- Cotter Pin
- Tang washer - for EZ-Lube spindle applications
- Hub/Dust/Grease Cap
- 7k AxleDrum - 8 lug Brake
- 7k AxleBeam - 7k Tube
- 7k Axle Studs - 1/2"
- 7k Axle Brake - 12"x2" Electric
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Trailer Axle Designed for use on Medium Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Car Hauler Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Flatbed Trailer Axle, Livestock Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle, Dump Trailer Axle, Lowboy Trailer Axle and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Replaces Rockwell American, Lippert, Hayes, and AL-KO axles
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.