Order Your Dexter 8K Tandem Axle Kit Now!
- 2 - 8k DEXTER 12 1/4 x 3 3/8 Brake Axles
- 4 - 4k 29.50" 6 leaf Slipper Springs
- 4 - 4K U-Bolt Kits
- 1 - Slipper Tandem Hanger Kit
- 8K Dexter Oil Bath Cambered Axle
- 5/8" stud
Dexter is a leading manufacturer of trailer axles, and this 8K kit contains everything you need to build your new trailer. We’ve bundled together the axles, springs and U-bolt kits that you need to create a new utility trailer, car hauler, or livestock trailer. Instead of spending your time looking for individual parts, you can order this kit and keep your focus on getting your trailer built and on the road. If you have questions about this kit, then our team will be more than happy to help. We know you’ll love having every part you need in one place!
- Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5
- Pre-packaged kit to ensure proper fitment of running gear
- OEM Grade Trailer Axles & Suspension
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung – Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Medium Duty Trailers
- Utility, Boat, Car Haulers, ATV, Lawn & Landscape, Flatbed, Livestock, Cargo, Enclosed, RV Trailers, Dump, Lowboy, Flatbed Trailers and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles.
**There is a 6-8 week processing time for custom axles."