8000 lb TK Tandem Axle Kit - 16K Capacity (Axle Series)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
- How To
Custom Axle Disclaimer: All custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your axle is over 96" it is considered overlength and there will be an additional fee collected before shipping depending on your location.
Order Your 8K Tandem Axle Kit Today!
- 2 - 8k 12 1/4" x 3 3/8" Brake Axles (3.5" Tube)
- 4 - 4k 29.50" 6 leaf Slipper Springs
- 2 - 4K U-Bolt Kits
- 1 - Slipper Tandem Hanger Kit
- 9/16" Studs
This 8K tandem axle trailer kit makes it easy to assemble your new trailer and get it on the road in no time at all. Each kit comes with two 8K axles, four 4K slipper springs, two 4K U-bolt kits, and one tandem hanger kit. We've bundled everything into one package so that instead of having to buy things individually, you can order one kit and get to work. We offer free shipping to all commercial addresses, so if you're looking for new axles for your business, then order this kit today!
- Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5
- Pre-packaged kit to ensure proper fitment of running gear
- OEM Grade Trailer Axles & Suspension
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Medium Duty Trailers
- Utility, Boat, Car Haulers, ATV, Lawn & Landscape, Flatbed, Livestock, Cargo, Enclosed, RV Trailers, Dump, Lowboy, Flatbed Trailers and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Axles come fully assembled
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.