9-10KGD Trailer Axle Hub and Drum - 8 Lug (Made Before July 2009)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
- 1 382A Inner Race (Already Pressed In) 3.813 OD
- 1 25520 Outer Race (Already Pressed In) 3.265" OD
- 1 8 on 6.5" Hub only
- 5,000lb Capacity Per Hub
- 1 12-1/4" x 3-3/8" drum installed
This 9K-10K general-duty trailer axle hub and drum is an ideal option for a number of trailer types, and we know that you'll find it easy to install. The inner and outer races are already pressed in, and the 8 on 6.5' bolt pattern makes it easy to find suitable tire and wheel assemblies (TWAs) for your trailer. We can help you find the seals, bearings, caps, and nuts that you need to complete your repairs, and we're always happy to answer any questions you may have. Order your new 9K-10K general-duty trailer axle hub and drum from The Trailer Parts Outlet today!
- Hub & Drum with 8 on 6.5" Bolt Pattern For 9,000lb & 10,000lb GD Axles Manufactured October 1989 - July 2009
- hub & drum only
- This two piece design comes standard on Dexter axles made between October 1989 - July 2009.
- The races are pre-pressed for your convenience
- The oil seal, bearings, oil cap, wheel nuts and retaining ring for the hub are sold separately
- This hub is designed for use with 9-10K GD axle spindles
- Each hub has a capacity if 5,000lbs
- The 12-1/4" x 3-3/8" drum is already mounted to the hub for ease of installation
- Spindle nut and washer sold separately"
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.