- Connects double-eye springs on dual or triple axle trailers
- Springs attach to each of the equalizer with shackle straps (sold separately)
- Equalizer is suspended from center hanger (sold separately)
- Helps to distribute the weight of the trailer evenly to the front and rear springs
- Provides smoother riding trailer
- Fits 1-3/4" wide, double-eye leaf springs with 9/16" spring eyes
- Center and spring eye holes are all 9/16"
This double eye spring equalizer is designed to connect the springs on your dual- or triple-axle trailers, and it will help distribute the weight between the front and rear springs. This means that you'll enjoy a smoother ride every time you tow your trailer, and you won't have to worry about things getting out of balance. If you're building or repairing a trailer for your business, then let The Trailer Parts Outlet help you find the right products. Please contact us with any questions you may have, and order your new double eye spring equalizer from our online catalog today!
- 7-3/4" Long curved equalizer connects double-eye springs on tandem or triple axle trailers
- Allows for enough movement between the axles to keep the ride smooth and the load secured
- Center bolt hole is 9/16" in diameter
- 7-3/4" from center to center of bottom holes
- 2-3/4" from center to center of either bottom hole to the top hole