Single Axle 9x32 Smooth Steel Rolled Fender
- Product Information
When ordering raw materials, you can expect minor rust and oils that will need to be cleaned upon arrival to you.
- 9" x 32" x 15"
- Single Axle
- For 13" - 15" Tires
- Cold Rolled Steel
- To ensure superior tolerances, concentrically, and straightness
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Designed for single axle light duty trailers
- Sleek & smooth design to enhance the look of your trailer
- 1" radius lip on the front & a 90 degree angle back
- To provide universal mounting to either side of your trailer
- No pre-drilled holes, mount with the flat surface flush with the trailer
This Smooth Steel Rolled Fender from The Trailer Parts Outlet protects your trailer's wheels from flying and falling debris, whether it's kicked up off the road or falls off the back of a truck bed. Made in a jeep style with five panels, this piece makes the perfect replacement fender for your trailer.
How to Install Your Smooth Steel Rolled Fender
To install your Smooth Steel Rolled replacement Fender, simply line up the fender with your trailer's mounts and clamp it in place using vices. There are no pre-drilled holes, making it easy to use this piece with your specific trailer's mounts. Simply chalk lines and Xes where you want to drill. Drill deep enough through the fender to leave a mark in the mount. Then remove the fender. Complete the holes in the mounts, and place the fender back over them. Secure it using bolts. Remember, the easiest way to keep everything lined up is to do the steps in order.
Don't see what you're looking for? The Trailer Parts Outlet offers a wide variety of fender types and fitments.
- Textures: diamond plate, smooth
- Material: steel, aluminum
- Fitment: single, tandem or triple axle
- Shape: teardrop, rolled, double broke
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.