Trailer Tow Hitch Ball Long Shank 3.5k Capacity - 2 x 3/4 x 2 1/8 (PS-18046)
- Product Information
When ordering raw materials, you can expect minor rust and oils that will need to be cleaned upon arrival to you.
Trailer Tow Hitch Ball Long Shank 3.5k Capacity (PS-18046 Chrome)
- Prime steels 2-inch trailer hitch balls
- Fits 2-inch couplers
- Accepts up to 3,500 lbs GTW (3.5K Capacity)
- High-strength, hot-forged steel construction and protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Fine threads for superior holding strength
- Safety tested to meet U.S. V-5 specifications
- Designed for strength, ease of use, and ultimately to get to the destination without hassles
- Constructed from quality steel and are precision manufactured to fit 2-inch trailer couplers like a hand in a glove
- Able to tow most standard-duty and heavy-duty trailers
- Including utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, livestock trailers, and recreational vehicle trailers designed for hauling ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, and more
- This tow ball is an excellent extension of class 3 or 4 trailer hitches and ball mounts
- Ideal choice for most pickup trucks and SUVs
- Note: never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. The vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.
- Fine-threaded shank
- 2-inch trailer ball also offers an added measure of holding strength and provides smooth installation and torqueing
- It offers peace of mind while towing
- Prime steel also carefully tests trailer balls and ensures that each one meets U.S. VESC specifications
- PS-18046: Chrome (2 x 3/4 x 2 1/8)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.