8k TK Hybrid Trailer Axle - 8000 lb Electric Brake 8 lug (12" x 2" Brake - 3" Tube)
- Product Information
Why 8k Heavy Duty (3" Tube) Trailer Axle
- Upgraded 02475 outer bearing to increase axle efficiency
- Maintains 12"x2" brakes for low cost maintenance and easy upgrade/installation from 7000 lb axle
- 3" Extra heavy axle beam for optimal weight handling
- Upgraded 9/16" Studs - Allows for 17.5" Tires & Wheels
- 8,000 lbs TK Electric Brake Trailer Axle (8K Capacity)
- 8 Lug
- Tube: 3.5"
- Weight: 275 lbs
This 8K electric brake trailer axle from TK is a great option for your commercial fleet. It's ideal for those tough jobs, and the 3" extra heavy axle tube makes for better weight handling as you're driving down the road. The axle comes fully assembled, so all you have to do when you get it is install it, add the suspension and tire and wheel assemblies, and be on your way. If you need spare parts in the future, then you can find everything in the Internal Components" list below. Order your new 8K trailer axle from our online catalog today!
Internal Components:(Click to go to Product)
8K (8000 lb Capacity) Bearing Kit (2 sets) - each set includes:
- Inner Bearing
- Outer Bearing
- Inner Race
- Outer Race
- Double Lip Grease Seal
- Hub Cap (Dive In, with Rubber Plug, 2.72")
- 8k Trailer Axle Drum - 8 lug Brake
- 8k Trailer Axle Studs - 9/16"
- 8k Trailer Axle Brake - 12"x2" Electric
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Even Tire Wear
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Medium Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Car Hauler Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Flatbed Trailer Axle, Livestock Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle, Dump Trailer Axle, Lowboy Trailer Axle and more
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Our Trailer Experts are here to help!CALL AN EXPERT NOW
Find more commonly asked question
At The Trailer Parts Outlet, we provide the best information available about our product. We take quality seriously so you can have the right part first time around. If something is missing or if you need help with anything at all just let us know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.