6k TK Trailer Axle - 6000 lb Electric Brake 6 lug - (Set of 2)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Product Information
Custom Axle Disclaimer: All custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your axle is over 96" it is considered overlength and there will be an additional fee collected before shipping depending on your location.
- 6,000 lbs Electric Brake Trailer Axle (6K Capacity)
- Tube: 3"
This 6K electric brake trailer axle comes fully assembled, making it easy to install on the trailer of your choice. With a 6,000-pound capacity, this axle is ideal for light-duty trailers, such as a motorcycle or ATV trailer, or a lawn and landscape trailer. We know you'll love how durable your new axle is, and how much use you get out of it. Order your new Dexter trailer axle online today!
Internal Components: (Click to go to Product)
5.2k-6k (5200-6000 lb Capacity) Bearing Kit (2 sets) each set includes:
- Double Lip Grease seal
- Outer Race
- Inner bearing
- Inner Race
- Cotter Pin
- Outer Bearing
- Tang Washer - for EZ-Lube Spindle applications
- Hub/Dust/Grease Cap
- 6k TK Axle Drum - 6 lug
- 6k TK Axle Beam - 6k Tube
- 6k TK Axle Studs - 1/2"
- 6k TK Axle Brake - 12"x2"
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Boat Trailer Axle, Car Haulers Trailer Axle, ATV Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Motorcycle Trailer Axle, BBQ Pit Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
To place a custom axle order, please call (833) 416-9400 and our trailer parts experts will be more than happy to assist you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.