If you are needing something faster call one of our trailer parts experts to see if the axle you need is in stock.
If available, have your purchase sent to a commercial business address as this will be delivered on a freight truck.
This is a completely custom guide to ordering a replacement axle for your RV. Typically RV manufacturers use a one off axle and charge you an arm and leg for a replacement. This order sheet above allows you to create the axle you need for a fraction of the price.
All trailer axles are designed to operate within a certain minimum and maximum difference between the hubface and spring center. Below are the differences allowed to keep the axle rated at the capacity specified.
NOTE: There are NO RETURNS on this item, and you submitting your order is confirmation of such.
- All Dexter axles come with a cambered tube (bow in the center)
- All TK axles come with a straight tube (Cambered upon request)
- Axles come fully assembled
- Packed with High-Temp Axle Grease
- Axles manufactured in house
- Each axle has socket welds giving you a 40% stronger weld than the leading competitors
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom
- Allows for lower ride height
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- EZ Lube Design
- Removable rubber plug on the hub cap with easy access to a grease-able zerk fitting
- Grease your axle without pulling off your whole entire hub
- High Strength Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure
- Cambered or Straight Tube Options
A better highway experience
- Designed for use on Light Duty Trailers
- Utility Trailer Axle, Boat Trailer Axle, Car Haulers Trailer Axle, ATV Trailer Axle, Lawn & Landscape Trailer Axle, Motorcycle Trailer Axle, BBQ Pit Trailer Axle, Cargo Trailer Axle, Enclosed Trailer Axle, RV Trailer Axle & More
- Internal Wiring System
- To ensure seamless design
- Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Powder Coated Finish to Ensure Longevity
- CSA Certified
Please Note: Differences Between TK and Dexter Axles:
- 5 Year for Dexter Axles
- 7 Year for TK Axles
- Axle Shape
- Dexter is Cambered Tube
- TK is Straight or Cambered Tube
- Hub Shape
- Dexter hub is in star shape
- TK hub is a flat circle
- TK axles: socket welds (40% stronger than the leading competitors)
- Competitors: butt welds
- TK Axles are CSA Certified
- All TK parts are completely Dexter interchangeable
If you have any questions, please call the office at (833) 416-9400. The trailer parts expert can then help you through the ordering process.